New Software Orders:
Note: Serial number delivery is NOT automated
Here's how the process works:
- Place your order through our website.
- The website will send you an order confirmation email.
- Orders are processed during our normal business hours.
- For software upgrade orders, we do validate the old serial number that you supplied to ensure that the upgrade is being requested by the licensed individual or organization.
- For new software licenses, there must be clear information as to whom the software is to be registered to. Incomplete information and unexplained acronyms will lead to a delay in the order processing.
- For credit card orders, we do our best to process orders the same business day, if received before 4 PM Mountain Time. For check orders, we process the order once the payment is received.
- When your order is completed, you will receive an order update email with your new serial number(s). Some ISP's stuff our emails into Spam/Junk Mail folders, so please check there and add us to your safe sender's list if that is the case.
- Software serial numbers (license keys) for our products are copyrighted and we retain full copyright legal rights. Serial numbers must never be posted on the Internet or within documents publicly available on the Internet.
- If you are not receiving emails from our website, check your Junk Mail or Spam folders. Unfortunately, some email providers dump our emails there.
- We process orders on a first come, first served basis and do so as fast as we can. Calling or emailing us will not get you your serial number(s) any faster. That just slows us down on processing orders.
- Your old serial number will not work in the new version of the software.
Downloading the Software:
You can download any of our software packages at any time from our Downloads page. The software will act as a demo until you enter your new software serial number.