GrandPrix Software Central
|Welcome to GrandPrix Software Central!|
Our goal is to provide high quality products that will help with planning and conducting Cub Scout® Pinewood Derby®, Awana® Grand Prix, Space Derby®, Raingutter Regatta and other similar races. With these races, many things have to be juggled like ensuring fairness, creating schedules, tracking results, determining awards, creating the feel of a real race, and more.
We offer software solutions to help make running your race easier, more efficient, fun, and fair. Our software is professionally written, maintained and supported. While our competitors may claim that they provide the "leading software" for Pinewood Derby and Awana Grand Prix type races, we feel the software should do the talking. Download our demo and theirs and see for yourself who provides the best software on the market.
We also offer many non-software products to help you run a fun, fair and efficient race. These include race decorations, digital scales and accessories, inspection gauges, computer accessories, car carrying trays, workshop supplies, and more.
Awana is a registered trademark of Awana Clubs International.
Cub Scouts, Pinewood Derby and Space Derby are registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America.
Here's a highlight of just some of the products that we offer:
- GrandPrix Race Manager™ - Manages your Awana Grand Prix or Pinewood Derby type race including registering racers, generating schedules, determining awards, interfacing to many popular timing systems, providing reports, and more. More information...
- RaceReplay™ - Video instant replay software. Display live action video and instant replays using your video camera. You can even capture, save and print snapshots from the video playback. More information...
- RaceFX™ - A sound effects player to add spice to your race atmosphere with a wide variety of race sounds effects. Use the supplied sound effects and/or use your own. Highly customizable. More information...
- DerbyDMV™ - is a software application that will create mock driver's licenses for your racers, complete with their photo. It is a nice way to add fun to your race and give your racers a souvenir keepsake. You can also make up pit passes for your race crew. More information...
- Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge - Our unique gauge design allows you to speed up your check-in inspection and make it more consistent. Verifies all standard dimensional limits. More information...
- Car Carrying Trays - Sold individually or in 3 packs. These trays make it easier to carry cars around between stations and help protect the cars by keeping them off their wheels (don't roll around and helps maintain wheel alignment). More information...
- Race Equipment and Supplies - We carry equipment and supplies (digital scales, race decorations, car staging parking lots, computer accessories, and more) to help you have a more fair and fun race. More information...
GrandPrix Race Manager, RaceFX, RaceReplay and DerbyDMV are trademarks of Lisano Enterprises, LLC.
News and Announcements
Last Updated on Friday, 22 August 2014 16:12 Written by Randy Lisano
We have several new things coming for the 2014-2015 racing season!
- We have new versions of our popular GrandPrix Race Manager™ (Version 14.0), RaceFX™ (Version 6.0), DerbyDMV™ (Version 7.0), and RaceReplay™ (Version 4.0) software packages that will be released in early September.
- GrandPrix Race Manager will be coming out in two versions, Lite and Pro. The Lite version of the software has the very basics for running a race, while the Pro version offers many more features and flexibility.
- We've released a series of instructional videos for GrandPrix Race Manager to help you better use the software for your race.
- Stay tuned...We will have some more new products to announce soon.