Our office will be closed on Friday September 29. We will reopen on Monday October 2.
|Welcome to GrandPrix Software Central!
Owned and operated by Lisano Enterprises, LLC.
Our goal is to provide high quality products that will help with planning and conducting Cub Scout® Pinewood Derby®, Awana® Grand Prix, Space Derby®, Raingutter Regatta and other similar races. With these races, many things have to be juggled like ensuring fairness, creating schedules, tracking results, determining awards, creating the feel of a real race, and more.
Since 2002, we have been providing software solutions to help make running your race easier, more efficient, fun, and fair. Our software is professionally written, maintained and supported and has been used successfully for thousands of races. It has also been used for many corporate races and special events (see the Corporate and Special Races section below) and adult racing leagues. This includes the 2016 and 2017 Ford Fast Track Races for Girl Scouts, the 2016 Ford Fast Track Finals on the Today Show, the Pinewood Derby World Championships, the Mid America Pinewood Derby, and for breaking the Guinness World Record for the longest Pinewood Derby track. Our software has also been used for many STEM/STEAM events.
We do also offer many non-software products to help you run a fun, fair and efficient race. These include race decorations, digital scales and accessories, inspection gauges, computer accessories, car carrying trays, workshop supplies, and more.
So, why should you buy our software?
- We believe that we make the best software on the market, hands down! Don't take our word for it, download our demo software and our competitor's and see for yourself who provides the best software on the market.
- We provide top notch customer service. We actually answer our phone and emails. If you need assistance or have questions, we can help.
- Our software is used in races with just a few competitors on up to several hundred.
- We listen to our customers. Many improvements to the software have come from user suggestions and feedback.
- We actually use the software that we produce. We run several races each season with it. This further helps us improve our software.
- We've been in business since 2002.
- We have been very active in the Pinewood Derby world. This includes our Derby Talk forum and GrandPrix Race Central resource site.
Awana is a registered trademark of Awana Clubs International.
Cub Scouts, Pinewood Derby and Space Derby are registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America.
Here's a highlight of just some of the products that we offer:
- GrandPrix Race Manager™ - Manages your Awana Grand Prix or Pinewood Derby type race including registering racers, generating schedules, determining awards, interfacing to many popular timing systems, providing reports, and more. More information...
- DerbyWeb™ - An add-on to GrandPrix Race Manager (Pro Version Only) that allows access to race data via tablet computers and smart phones. Your race crew can easily view and manage certain data without having to rig up a bunch of monitors or networked computers. Your spectators can check the race schedule to see when certain racers will be running and view the heat results. More information...
- RaceFX™ - A sound effects player to add spice to your race atmosphere with a wide variety of race sounds effects. Use the supplied sound effects and/or use your own. Highly customizable. More information...
- DerbyDMV™ - Create mock driver's licenses for your racers, complete with their photo. It is a nice way to add fun to your race and give your racers a souvenir keepsake. You can also make up pit passes for your race crew. More information...
- RaceReplay™ - Video instant replay software. Display live action video and instant replays using your video camera. You can even capture, save and print snapshots from the video playback. More information...
- Derby Car Tracker™ - A tool to help you improve the performance of your cars. Use it to document your car builds and collect actual run data to gauge and improve performance. More information...
- Car Inspection Go/No-Go Gauge - Our unique gauge design allows you to speed up your check-in inspection and make it more consistent. Verifies all standard dimensional limits. More information...
- Car Carrying Trays - These trays make it easier to carry cars around between stations and help protect the cars by keeping them off their wheels (don't roll around and helps maintain wheel alignment). More information...
- Race Equipment and Supplies - We carry equipment and supplies (digital scales, race decorations, car staging parking lots, computer accessories, and more) to help you have a more fair and fun race. More information...
GrandPrix Race Manager, RaceFX, RaceReplay, DerbyDMV, Derby Car Tracker, and DerbyWeb are trademarks of Lisano Enterprises, LLC.
Corporate and Special Races
If you are holding a corporate or special race we can help you run it. We have helped run races for Sabre Airline Solutions, Adam Aircraft Industries, Mazda, Ford, Subaru, and other companies. We are proud to have helped out with the 2016 and 2017 Ford Fast Track Races for Girl Scouts. We have also helped Ford run a successful 2016 finals race on the Today Show. If you are local to the Denver area, we can bring in our track setup for your race. We can also travel to your location to help with your race using your track setup. Contact us for more information.
News and Announcements
We have several new things for the 2023-2024 racing season!
- Version 23.0 (2023) of our GrandPrix Race Manager™ software has been released. Version 23.0 is compatible with Windows and macOS. For more information...
- Version 6.0 of RaceReplay is expected out in October 2023, so stay tuned.
- We have been updating our tutorial videos. These are a great resource to those new to the software and those that need a refresher before their annual race. The videos are updated to reflect the newer features of the software and to improve the video content. Click here to check out our tutorial videos.
- We may have more to come...